One of the biggest challenges of wedding planning is getting everything to match. Picking your color scheme is the fun part. Getting everything to be in the exact shade, texture, and pattern you envisioned is often the stress-inducing part. Just trying to match bridesmaid dresses alone might have you in quite a dilemma, much less matching the table setting, favors, escort cards, centerpieces, and decor.
Breathe, relax. Here’s a budget-friendly styling tip: use wrapping paper to coordinate your wedding color scheme. If you’re looking for some print and color inspirations, the Paper Source is a great place to start!
Below are 8 easy DIY wrapping paper projects to get your creative juices flowing:
1) An easy way to coordinate tables is with matching table runners. This wrapping paper table runner DIY project is easy to do and will create a big impact.
2) Coordinate the entire table setting with complementary wrapping paper placemats and,
3) Carry the theme to the centerpieces and the desserts with paper wrapped vases and
5) Create a stylish entrance with a magnetic board seating chart, covered with colorful paper pinwheels escort cards.
6) Add paper flag garlands for a festive look and
7) Coordinate favors with crafty wrapped packaging.
8) Wrapping paper can also be used to make rice cones, like these.
A roll of wrapping paper goes a long way! Happy DIYing dearies.
And that’s a wrap (you know that was coming!).